Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I'm not big on journaling, but I'll have to try to document my few days resisting Facebook. It's the easiest way for me to keep in touch with my friends, so maybe this experiment will actually force me to become a better phone person! (It's a running joke between my friends that I won't answer the phone, but I'll reply with text messages.) Facebook also provides me with hours of procrastination while reading hundreds of pages of homework a week. (NOT an exaggeration - I am taking a horror literature class that makes me want to pull my hair out.) Who knows, maybe I'll get my work done in half the time and get to bed at a decent hour! Hopefully I survive. Join me in my adventure!


4 comments:

  1. Picking up the phone shows your care about the people that call you. Not picking up is rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. It was an exaggeration. However, when I say that you are rude, it is not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I do agree with you, phone calls are more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain, Sarah. I've chosen to give up facebook, too and I've already had a "close call", almost missing a connection with a friend from out of state who doesn't have my number and relied on FB to contact me. Too close for comfort!

    ReplyDelete