Friday, October 16, 2009

Boredom Sets In



Even though this has nothing to do with the lack of Facebook, it still makes me laugh. I guess you don't really realize how pointless some things can seem from an outsider's point of view. This is not to say I'll give Facebook up forever, but I just may be able to resist the temptation of visiting the site when I have pages and pages of homework. Maybe.

Edit: I'm currently talking to my boyfriend about nothing in particular, and his exact words were, "Did you see what Mike commented on your photo?" FACEBOOK IS EVERYWHERE!!! I had to remind him, yet again, that I would not be able to check this comment until Tuesday morning. I think the suspense of what the comment could be, what photo it could be about, and why it was so important that my boyfriend brought it up is killing me a little inside. In trying to make me a better person, as he always does, my boyfriend said that I must learn patience and I'll see what the comment is on Tuesday. This is beginning to prove more difficult than I first expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment